Hi I’m Sattwika!
What is “Chronicles of a globetrotter”?
“Chronicles of a globetrotter” documents my journey of experiencing new destinations, food, and culture around the world.
What makes “Chronicles of a globetrotter” so unique?
Everything about “Chronicles of a globetrotter” is unique:
- I’m not your typical travel blogger:
- To start off, I am a very introvert and private person. I don’t like to share my personal life details with the world. If I met you on the road, I will definitely not be a conversation starter.
- Also, I did not quit my job, sold my car or used up all of my life savings/ family’s money to travel around the world. Truth be told, I enjoy the stability of my ‘normal’ lifestyle and I don’t think I am ready to give that up as yet.
- The name of the blog ( I agree it’s a bit of a tongue twister) and its content :
- Over the last decade, I have stayed and visited different places around the world – be it for education, for jobs or for vacation – making me a “globetrotter” (meaning: someone who travels regularly all over the world). I have traveled solo as well as with family and friends.
- This blog covers my journey to quench my wander-lust in forms of “chronicles” (meaning: written account). I have loved learning about new cultures, tasting new food, seeing new destinations and experiencing new adventures.
I hope that my chronicles inspire others to see more of the world and become a true “globetrotter”.